Here are all the latest news and notices from around the county
CLUB CONFERENCES 2015
Passionate about clubs and aquatics?
The Club Conferences are for everyone involved in running aquatics clubs,
Whether this is your first time or you are a regular visitor, you’ll ~
· hear the latest industry news and updates
· be inspired by CPD training opportunities, presentations and practical seminars
· be motivated by our keynote speaker
· make valuable contacts with like-minded colleagues and share ideas to help your club thrive.
Book your conference place now:
· Saturday 19th September London, Holiday Inn Stratford City
· Sunday 20th September North West, Bolton Whites Hotel, Bolton
· Saturday 3rd October South West, Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
· Sunday 4th October East Midlands, Hilton East Midlands Airport
The programme includes: presentations, 1:1 sessions and essential CPD courses such as: Time to Listen, Safeguarding & Protecting Children, Club Matters Finance and Marketing, Young Aquatic Helper.
For full details, prices and bookings visit: http://tiny.cc/ASAClubsConf2015
ASA EAST MIDLANDS REGION ACM
As part of the 2015 Annual Council Meeting, the East Midland Region will also be running some CPDs and workshops for Swimming Teachers and club volunteers. Book early as spaces are limited! Please see the Informaton Flyer and complete the application form, enclose the fee payable to ‘ASA East Midland Region’ and return to the divisional office by 31st August 2015.
ASA EAST MIDLANDS REGION - AQUATICS AWARDS 2015
The ASA East Midland Region has opened up nominations for the Regional Aquatics Awards 2015. Closing date 5th August 2015. Click link for Information on Aquatic Awards 2015
Results of Round 3 of Autumn League now available. Autumn League and Round 1 Draw for the Winter League now posted. Winter League
LASA YOUNG TEAMS
The results of the Young Teams competition held on 29th November are available RESULTS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Leicestershire ASA wish all its clubs and swimmers a happy and successful 2015