Do you have what it takes? Could you:
Be the County's main point of contact?
Manage the day-to-day administration?
Organise, attend & minute meetings?
Maintain up to date records?
Prepare and distribute documentation?
If you answered "Yes" then LASA would like to talk to you.
LASA are seeking an enthusiastic individual for the voluntary role of County Secretary.
The County Secretary is key to the smooth running of the County. They provide a main point of contact for administration, information and communication. We are looking for
someone who is enthusiastic, organised and an experienced administrator. The
successful individual will be an excellent communicator, both verbal & written, with good
IT skills. They will be comfortable with word processing and minute taking.
Support will be available from within LASA and from Swim England via the ‘Club Hub’, Club Development Officers and the Swim England Volunteering Team.
This is a pivotal and highly rewarding role, which will impact on the success of county
swimming. In addition to your ability to organise and manage the day-to-day
administration and correspondence, it is an opportunity to support the development of
● To act as a main point of contact for the County
● To attend all Standing Committee meetings
● To manage the day-to-day running and administration of the County including all
internal and external correspondence.
● To organise committee meetings and AGMs, prepare agendas, take minutes and
● Distribute and communicate documents as appropriate.
● To have a good knowledge and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of
● To maintain up-to-date contact details of all LASA delegates, and other key club
If you are interested in this position, please email your details to Ursula Beck, LASA Chair, email@example.com or use the Contact form.
If you would like more information or an informal chat about the role please contact the Ursula on 07712716632.
Click for a downloadable version of this vacancy